CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

hahaha

2months... 28 november 2011 i remember, u started to walk away. I thought you would be back. We had this before in june but it lasted only for 2weeks. Why wouldnt it be ok this time? I dont understand. Im still me, why did you have to change? Im still hoping. Why no message from u? I close my eyes and wait. When I open them, still no... WHY?

I dont know how long i can endure this..haha. I thought i would be okay. I kind of get the idea now cause previously i kept blaming myself for doing all those mistakes, but now i start to have the thought that my mistakes might not be that unforgiveable, might not be...it's just that you changed. That would give me no reason to go on like this. I dont want, I said i would wait. Im scared by myself cause the thought of giving up flashed through my mind, that's not something I want. Im afraid I cant do what i've said, I really dont want to give up. *sniff sniff*

He said I'll have to see him getting closer and closer to her..I guess he's right :( why isn't there anything I can do. I wonder was he ever terrified to find out that he's changing, well I am!!!!!

"..........................I cant say anything about it now..." You cant say anything to me? You used to say everything to me. What is it now? You would say everything to her now? She's your responsiblity now? and Im just a burden..since when Im something like that to you? Or am I all the times just that I dont realize?
You never realize anything because you said you're not a mind reader. Im sorry I really didnt know how to tell everything. I'm not a good girl.

0 comments: