I'd totally forgotten about my blog until that day a lecturer mentioned about blogs in our class. So, I came back here to have a look and surprisingly my last post was in Sept 2012. I haven't been blogging for more than a year. There's a lot of things that happen between that day and now..a lot of life experiences which may not sound fancy to others, but to me, it's all precious.
Well, let's see.. 2013.. I was enrolled in the National Service with two of my friends..omg, we're so old in there as there's an age gap of 3 years between us and the current batch of wira and wirawati. However, thankfully that we can almost say that no one knows about our age unless we tell them..haha.. :)
Being in there was both torturing and fun..but there's a lot of activities that should be enjoyed by us but sadly they were cancelled due to the terrorism activities that were prone to happen in our area. I missed my chance to play flying fox :(
3 months passed by very fast at there as our camp is based in Sandakan so it's quite convenient when we wanna see our family or vice versa. Friends <3 a="" and="" br="" cute="" guy="" him="" his="" i="" insisted="" memories="" nbsp="" out="" photos="" re="" smile="" taking="" teeth="" that="" to="" together..hahaha..ahh="" we="" when="">
After finishing our NS, I decided to go for a job to gain experience. I got one as I wished, my boss lady is super nice :) just like a typical mum haha and I have nice colleagues too, there're two of them who can speak Chinese :) I've spent 5 months, hmmm almost 6 months at there with them. Actually, I could have left for studies in May but I was feeling guilty to reject the job offer as she say she'd decided to hire me. I felt bad so I stayed.
I'd always inbox him in Facebook every night but at the Malay Puasa Period, I decided to make a change, I stopped that habit and yup until today I never inbox him anymore :(
Later in Oct 2013, I went to KL with mum and aunt, for shopping hahaa.. but shopping wasn't the main purpose that we're there. We came as I've decided to study in Nilai U. This place makes me cry as I opened the door to my room, I was devastated by the sight of two lizards in there!!!! I really dislike living with lizards :( My mum was so nice, she even helped me to clean up my room. Actually, I felt like crying too when they had to leave me, I'd always have that feeling of being abandoned when people leave me behind.
I had little friends.. Sometimes I ate alone as I didn't want to trouble my friend for asking her to eat with me all the time. Yup, I definitely felt quite lonely at there..it's all in the silence. Never had I ever knew that university life for me could be this dull as opposed to what I saw on my friends' photos in Facebook all the time. I guess maybe I'm a bit introvert :/
Time went by, I knew a few friends but I wasn't that close to them, it's not like I can really depend on them. Until now, I'll still feel like yeahhh they don't really wanna be with me sometimes, am I really that bad?
Then, later there was this one guy who wanted to be friend with me. We chatted a lot in Facebook at first, then this was brought to Whatsapp. Something seems to surface on the later days, I suspected that he likes me, then it turned out to be true. Overall, should be a nice guy, the only drawback is that I was born in 1992 and he was born in 1995, see the difference? Things were taken to a higher level when we kept in touch more often and as it all continued to progress and walaaa~ today I am already his girlfriend.
Sometimes the little things that he did, I'm a bit impressed although they're only little little things such as him removing all the plates left behind by someone else because we want to take that table. :) watching out for little crawling creatures such as cockroaches when we have our walks at night time. Sometimes I do feel like he's kind of a nice guy but to be true I'm not convinced by what I'm feeling too :/ i doubt my own feelings ALL THE TIME. It's glad to know that someone's there for you.. and I hope that I'm not selfish and that I can be the someone that'll be there for him too when he needs someone.
:/ but sometimes I still think of his name LJW? I'm not sure why does this happen. :(
Gotta go..3>
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
What had happened to the long lost Michelle?
Posted by michee at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment